Eco-friendly, High-efficiency Thermoelectric semiconductors
V-memory Eco Thermoelectric
The world’s most efficient eco-friendly energy thermoelectric device.
V-ETs capable of solving environmental and economic problems with
the next generation of eco-friendly engines.
Characteristics of thermoelectric elements
Industrial waste heat recovery power generation
Natural heat generation (geothermal, seawater, etc.)
Body heat generation
Renewable energy >>> Carbon Reduction
Battery temperature control
Compact air conditioner
Environmental Pollutants X >>> Carbon Reduction
Pollution-free electric energy production
Extraction of electrical energy from heat sources
Production cost reduction through system simplification
Long system life à Maintenance cost saving
Resolution of environmental and economic problems such as pollution, fossil fuel depletion
f the average zT level of 1.4~1.5 is secured, the market can be expanded to automobile cooling, heating, and air conditioning systems, expected to 24 Billion $.
The V-ET, a thermoelectric device developed by V-memory corporation, is an electrical device called V-ET.
It has the world’s best module performance due to its performance that is 20 to 30% higher than current thermoelectric devices.
Improved performance over traditional thermoelectric modules
- LG Electronics 1million / Year
- Hyundai Motor Company 1million / Year
- Samsung Electronics 1million / Year
- Other various application products 10million /Year
- German automobile: VW, BMW, Mercedes-Benz 3million/Year
- American automobile: Volvo, GM, Toyota 3million/Year
- Electronic parts: Haier, GE, Xiaomi, Carrier et al. 10million/Year
– Platform business: Technology fee revenue is earned by applying for patents and upgrading devices to provide technologies related to thermoelectric device creation.
– Mass production construction: expansion of process lines and direct production to mass production and delivery
– Development of various applications: small appliances, air conditioning, energy harvesting, wearable devices, etc.
– Product development with V-ET